What does it mean to be an intentional man versus a conditional man? The most successful men don’t drift their way to success – they act intentionally with a fulfillment mindset. The intentional man has a crystal-clear picture of who he is, what he wants, and where he’s going.
On this episode of School of Man:
- Why School of Man is about intention to results.
- Who you have to be vulnerable with first before anyone else.
- How a lack of purpose can influence your life negatively.
- Why you need to believe things before you see them.
- Where trusting yourself comes from and how you can put it into practice.
- Why there’s no reason to choose failure.
- What a fulfillment mindset is and why it’s important.
- How self-exploration and the journey to know yourself can be powerful.
- The easiest summary of an intentional versus conditional man.
- The secret to unlocking the inner energy that allows you to put a dent in the universe.
- How fully appreciating the seconds in your day supports intentionality.
- The importance of maintaining a single, concrete focus.
- What the unhealthy alpha says that holds them back.
- How an intentional man would train for a marathon compared to how a conditional man would.
- What you may be saying to lower your own self-worth.
- What it looks like to live in a reactive state.
- Whether or not it’s possible to go back and forth between intentional and conditional.
- A takeaway question for you to consider.