There’s plenty of content out there on how you need to find your “why.” But today, Cole is taking a different approach to it while providing some examples from his life. This will show you the importance of putting yourself in a position where you are forced to grow.
Cole describes some of the issues he sees in guys that enter the SoM, such as when they aren’t committed to the process. We hear about the physical struggles Cole went through, how he overcame them, and how you too can achieve the results you are going after.
On this episode of School of Man:
- The correlation between the quality of questions we ask ourselves and the results we get.
- The most valuable tool in our toolbox.
- What the 1% man is doing, as written about in Cole’s book.
- How different guys’ reaction to resistance tells Cole if they have the hunger.
- Getting caught up in shiny object syndrome instead of letting the process unfold.
- How Cole’s mother inspired him to spiritually test himself.
- Why we should never forget about our humble beginnings, which we all have.
- The collapse that Cole sees happen to guys who don’t get positive results quick enough.
- Why you need to realize that you’re not a permanent fixture in this world.
- Important things that people overlook.
- Never losing sight of why you are doing all the training that you do.
- How to avoid having a fragile “why.”
- Some words you should repeat to yourself as you go about your day.