Cole is explaining the final parts of the School of Man ethos in the third episode of this three-part series. He reads us the fourth and fifth paragraphs to set up the episode, which he has completely memorized because they come from the heart.
After listening to this episode, you’ll have a clearer idea of what every man should strive to accomplish. There is no need to be someone you’re not. Every man has the traits of the ethos inside them – it’s just a matter of bringing them to the surface.
On this episode of School of Man:
- Why the biggest thing about the ethos is that you have to live it.
- The fourth and fifth paragraphs of the ethos.
- Having integrity yet not boasting about it, and why Cole has used this part of the ethos so much.
- One example of when Cole had integrity and held himself accountable to the School of Man.
- What the first step towards having freedom is.
- Incorrectly thinking that we have to lead a massive army to be relevant.
- The disservice of being too politically correct in our working and personal lives.
- How to develop an unbreakable mind (hint: it won’t happen through just reading a book).
- Why we’re all under contract right now, along with an explanation of one-second contracts.
- Being intentional instead of conditional.
- What happens when men feel that they’re not worthy of success.
- Why many people don’t even know what their true gifts are.
- You have the ability to change the world.
- “Homework” that Cole wants us to complete.