The 5 Levels of Leadership
That Will Maximize Your Potential
Are leaders born? Or are leaders made?
I firmly believe every man has the ability to become a leader of impact, but very few answer the call. You are born through the crucible moments in your life.
In this FREE course, you will learn about:
- Level 1: The Positional Leader – This is a man who thinks he is a leader because people are required to follow him, but at the end of the day he is not. An example of this is the workaholic dad–in his mind, he is the leader of the house, but to his kids he is basically an absentee parent because even when he is around, he’s preoccupied by checking his emails.
- Level 2: The Permission Leader – A man starts to become more of a vulnerable and authentic leader at this level because those he leads have given him permission to do just that – lead. This is the art of investing in relationships. Trust begins to take form at this level.
- Level 3: The Production Leader – All men are Producers in my eyes. However, a lot of men mistake movement with progress. When you move to this level, however, you gain respect because of the positive impact you have executed.
- Level 4: The People Development Leader – You know you are hitting your stride when you begin to mentor and serve others, not for selfish gain, but out of selflessness. This is where your legacy begins to take form.
- Level 5: The Pinnacle Leader – John Wooden is a great example of reaching the Pinnacle. Getting to this level results in making an impact on a daily basis by pouring into others.