How to 10x all areas of your Manhood and achieve the brotherhood you have been longing for.
Remembering high school or college sports as your “glory days” has become a punchline, assuming that men miss those days because they were younger, in better shape, or could “get the girl.” In actuality, most men miss their so-called “glory days” because they now lack the feeling of being part of a team, part of something bigger than just themselves. They miss being united in the brotherhood of a common purpose, and being coached by someone invested in their success both as a team and as an individual. The School of Man brotherhood is where you can get plugged back in to that team environment that all men long for, while being coached to an elite standard.
Who is coaching you now? Who is your team? If your answers are “No one” and “I don’t have a team,” then join ours.
This program is for you if…….
You are ready for a change and want to start a new journey that will help you discover who you were destined to be as a Man.
You want to be a well-balanced Man and find your Warrior Spirit by achieving peak performance physically, mentally, and emotionally.
You are looking for extreme accountability, teammates, and a brotherhood of men who only want to see you succeed at the highest level and help you become a higher standard of Man.
You want to find out WHY you were created and how to use that “why” to have an impact on those that surround you, leaving a legacy that others will want to follow.
You are looking to test yourself like you’ve never been tested before and fully embody the Man you were created to be.
Insert School of Man Brotherhood – An Intensive Journey That Guarantees Results
Upon application and acceptance into the Brotherhood, you will be granted access to a complete program that has prove to work on every Man. The formula created by the SoM is specifically designed to help Man fully develop what we call his Five Mountains: Body, Mind, Emotion, Intuition, and Warrior Spirit.
At this time, you will be required to sign a commitment letter, not to the program, but to yourself. The commitment to your own personal growth is more important than any loyalty pledge you would give to the program. Violating this commitment by being a lower standard of man will result in immediate termination from the Brotherhood.
You will be placed in a Class along with other like-minded men, who will become your teammates and who will navigate the training program with you. Successfully completing the first phase of the program will earn you your Phoenix — the symbol of Rebirth, which serves as the official School of Man crest.
Each month you will earn a Warrior Box by completing the physical, mental, and emotional training that is designed to push you to your limits and test what you’re really made of. Failure to complete the task and earn your patch is grounds for dismissal from the program.
..Included in the School of Man Program:
- Physical Training Program. Designed to enhance your performance in all areas, our programming will help you gain endurance, stamina, and strength while also developing the strength of mind necessary to be the Warrior you were meant to be.
- Nutrition Coaching. With our proprietary nutrition program, you will receive a platform that will help you develop the keystone habits it takes to properly fuel your body and maximize its performance.
- Team Zoom Calls & a Private Team Slack Page. Stay in touch with your team to get to know them on a deeper level, develop connections, and provide each other with accountability and encouragement.
- Results Coaching. Bi-weekly results coaching calls will keep you updated on your progress and help you stay on track with your goals.
- Optional Performance Camps. Though not a mandatory part of the program, these camps focus on goal setting, ethos development, and more.
- Access to the SoM Team Room. Gain access to a library of material on mindset development, physical training, and other resources to take your Manhood to the next level.
- And so much more.
HEAR FROM THE MEN WHO STARTED THE PROGRAM
Ed “Hounddog” Green, Roster #5
Jeff “El Jefe” Powell, Roster #2
Zack “Doc” Cox, Roster #3
Tyler “Duke” Rodgers, Roster #6
Jon “Titan” Kennon, Roster #8
The initial 24 week program is designed to prepare you for The Crucible. At The Crucible, you will rediscover yourself and get closer to your WHY. Administered by retired Navy SEALs, Green Berets, and combat veterans from both the Army and the Marines, you will be pushed to your limits and tested against yourself. The goal is not to get you to quit, but to kill the quit that lives inside of weaker men.
The Crucible is broken down into stages. Stage 1 lasts a total of 24 hours. For the newest Class of Brothers, completing Stage 1 will earn them their Humble Warrior coin. For the previous evolution’s Class, the test continues into Stage 2, an additional 31 hours of mental, physical, and emotional endurance that will culminate in earning their Phoenix & signifying to the world that they have been remade into The Forged.
Virtual Boat Crew brothers will travel from all over the world to SoM HQ in Little Rock, Arkansas to come together with their locally based brothers for this event. The Crucible is powerful beyond belief, and we recommend inviting your family and loved ones to witness your transformation and help you celebrate the incredible accomplishment of earning either your Warrior or your Phoenix.
Servant Leadership – What happens after The Crucible
Once you’ve set out on this path, you will likely come to realize that Man’s hunger for growth never ends. As we often say: There are no finish lines. For brothers who earned their Warrior, you will be given the option to re-enlist and begin preparing for Stage 2 of the Crucible, which culminates in earning your Phoenix. Upon earning your Phoenix, you will be given the opportunity to continue your training and your journey to live life to the fullest by becoming part of The Forged.
SoM Pricing Details
SoM Virtual (outside a 30-mile radius from SoM HQ):
- $197 / month: Unlimited access to SoM Community workouts ($500+ value), six warrior boxes ($900+ value), free SoM-Performance Academy entry fee ($1,000+ value), weekly calls with a Results Coach ($2,000+ value), a 50% discount for Crucible Entry fee ($1,000+ value) and more.
- Option 1 – $227 / month: Unlimited access to SoM Community and live coaching ($1000+ value), six warrior boxes ($900+ value), unlimited access to Aquatic Center ($250+ value), 2x per month at Barefoot Yoga ($250+ value), weekly meetings with a Results Coach ($2,000+ value), free SoM Performance Academy ($1,000+ value), a 50% discount for Crucible entry fee ($1,000+ value) and more.
- Option 2 – $257 / month: Option 1 benefits, with 10 visit punch card with Above and Beyond CrossFit ($600+ value)
- Option 3 – $297 / month: Option 2 benefits, with unlimited access to Above and Beyond CrossFit ($1000+ value)
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the program start?
SoM Prep Academy 006: December 2, 2019
SoM Class 006 Selection: January 6-10, 2020
SoM Brotherhood 006: January 13, 2020
What does the program cost?
SoM Virtual (outside a 30-mile radius from SoM HQ):
- $197 / month *
- Option 1 – $227 / month *
- Option 2 – $257 / month *
- Option 3 – $297 / month *
* Click HERE for further details
What if I can’t afford the program?
You can afford the program, it all starts with mindset. You will be placed in the Teach-A-Man To Fish program which will teach you how to earn your way through the SoM. Please contact SoM Personnel for more information via 501-516-8766.
What is the time commitment?
If it’s important to you, you’ll make time. If it’s not, you’ll make an excuse. The program consists of:
- 3 training days per week
- 1 book per month
- 1 e-guide per month
- 1 eq per month
It was designed for you to succeed and, if necessary, there are eligible waivers that apply.
What are eligible waivers?
Here are eligible waivers: illness/injury, vacation, work obligations, family obligations.
What you will gain by joining the SoM Brotherhood
Be a part of a Team that helps you be elite on every level.
The Men of the SoM are your brothers and want to see you succeed at the highest level. We, as Men, gain strength from one another, and life should not be fought alone. As the Proverb goes, “As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.”
Discover your true self and live a life of purpose while creating a lasting impact on the world.
Focus on developing an abundance mindset, living a life of gratitude, and defining your life by WHY you were created vs. WHAT you do for a living.
Consistently design and live a life you have always wanted, rather than just dreaming of what is possible.
Learn what it means to invest your time into things that bring you fulfillment, and truly embrace the mindset of being able to achieve everything you want out of life.
Eradicate self-doubt and crush your inner narrator.
Develop the skills and mindset necessary to help you overcome obstacles you once thought were impossible, and learn how to apply these techniques consistently so you can succeed on all levels.
Become a Warrior Athlete
Be the guy that everyone looks too when it comes to training. The guy who gains respect by pushing himself to the limit and inspiring everyone in his pursuit of greatness.
Be the Man your woman wants, your family needs, and your friends look up to.
A true Warrior knows that respect as a leader cannot be taken, it must be earned. Demonstrate your authentic Manhood to those closest to you and watch your relationships grow and strengthen as a result.
Join a true brotherhood
The SoM is all about authentic manhood development. That requires accountability, feeding you the truth even when you don’t necessarily want to hear it, and having your six when life throws adversity your way.
Cost to Join THE BROTHERHOOD?
$197 per month* for SoM Brother Virtual
Starting at $227 per month* at SoM HQ
* Minimum 6-month commitment. Scholarships are available through our Teach-A-Man To Fish Program.
Please apply and an SoM Representative will discuss with you.