What is the Crucible Challenge?
For members of the School of Man Brotherhood, the Crucible is a 55 hour rite of passage. It is not an initiation, or merely a test they must pass to “graduate.” It is nothing short of a spiritual journey, designed to strip men down to their rawest self, so that something better and stronger can be built where their old self once stood.
Because we believe in the transformative power of the Crucible, we are opening a limited number of spots to men from outside the program. If you think you have what it takes, you are invited to test your mettle during the first stages (up to 24 hours) of our Crucible, in what we’re calling the Crucible Challenge. Come find out who you are at your core, discover your WHY, identify your self-imposed blind spots, push yourself past your mental and physical limits, and figure out what we mean when we say that you are your only obstacle.
You have 3 Levels to choose from when participating in the Crucible:
- Phase 1: GPP – 4 hours – $97
- Phase 2: Surf & Turf – 14 hours – $297
- Phase 3: Come Hell or High Water – 24 hours – $497
Each level you complete will earn you a commemorative patch. Make it through all three phases and you will receive the following:
- Certificate of Completion
- School of Man Crucible Swag
- Free Access to the Team Room for 90 days
Phase 1 – GPP (00-04 Hours)
You must demonstrate your general physical preparedness with the following fitness tests to ensure you can meet our basic fitness requirements:
- 10 strict pull-ups – 2 minutes
- 50 perfect push-ups – 2 minutes
- 50 perfect air-squats – 2 minutes
- 50 perfect sit-ups – 2 minutes
- 30 perfect burpees – 2 minutes
- 1 mile run in < 9.5 minutes with boots and pants
Phase 2 – Surf & Turf
This will be a test of your physical and mental endurance.
Phase 3 – Come Hell or High Water
This is where we find out what you’re made of.
- Overnight instruction with the Cadre — retired Navy SEALs and Army combat veterans who will push you past your limits
- Log PT
- Team-based fitness
- Mental fortitude & endurance